What is Pancreatectomy?
Panncreatectomy is the name for surgical removal of pancreas.It is most commonly done for 2 diseases namely cancer of pancreas and chronic pancreatitis in which there is continuing inflammation of pancreas that result in permanent damage to pancreas.
Questions and answers on "Pancreatectomy"
Health resources related to Pancreatectomy
- Distal pancreatectomy
- Open distal pancreatectomy
- Pancreatectomy effects brittle diabetes
- Recovery from distal pancreatectomy
- Recovery after distal pancreatectomy
- Distal pancreatectomy and splenectomy after care
- Distal pancreatectomy and always hungry
- Side effects of pancreatectomy
- Drinking after distal pancreatectomy
- Side effects of a distal pancreatectomy