What is Nerve block?
Nerve block or regional nerve blockade is any deliberate interruption of signals traveling along a nerve, often for the purpose of pain relief.
Questions and answers on "Nerve block"
Health resources related to Nerve block
- Nerve block for ankle pain
- Nerve block in neck
- Occipital nerve block
- Nerve block following varicocele surgery
- Increased pain after nerve block
- What are the underlying causes for nerve block and migraines
- Posterior femoral cutaneous nerve block
- Nerve block in head
- Nerve block wrist surgery
- Cerebral nerve block