What is Mastoidectomy?
Mastoidectomy is a surgical operation in which the Ear is opened up and the diseased part of the mastoid bone is removed and the healthy bone is untouched. There are many types of mastoid operation done based upon the type of the disease.
Questions and answers on "Mastoidectomy"
Health resources related to Mastoidectomy
- Precautions after mastoidectomy surgery
- Exhausted after mastoidectomy
- Recovery period from mastoidectomy
- Pain after mastoidectomy
- Pulsing in ear after mastoidectomy
- Mastoidectomy numb ear
- People who have had a mastoidectomy
- Numb ear after a mastoidectomy
- Ear protrudes after mastoidectomy
- Growth in the ear mastoidectomy suggested any other option