What is Mastectomy?
Mastectomy is the removal of breast gland tissue. It can be a complete or partial removal of breast tissue.
Questions and answers on "Mastectomy"
Health resources related to Mastectomy
- Bilat mastectomy
- Skin sparing mastectomy tissue expanders
- Aching around shoulder after mastectomy
- Mastectomy black seroma
- Complications of radical mastectomy
- Exercises to ease the pain after mastectomy
- Bra inserts after mastectomy
- Lifting restrictions after mastectomy
- Restrictions after double mastectomy
- Preventative mastectomy and reconstruction