What is Mammoplasty?
Mammoplasty or mammaplasty refers to a group of surgical procedures, the goal of which is to reshape or otherwise modify the appearance of the breast. There are two main types of mammaplasty:
Questions and answers on "Mammoplasty"
Health resources related to Mammoplasty
- Reduction mammoplasty and breastfeeding
- Architectural distortion from mammoplasty
- Bilateral reduction mammoplasty
- Reduction mammoplasty before and after
- Reduction mammoplasty incisions
- What are the risks and complications with mammoplasty surgery
- Reduction mammoplasty procedure
- How to care for my bilateral mammoplasty
- Mammoplasty reduction and menstrual cycle
- Mammoplasty my skin feels burned