What is Lumpectomy?
Breast lump removal, called lumpectomy, is surgery to remove a breast cancer or other lump in the breast, along with some surrounding tissue from the breast. The reasons to perform a lumpectomy include Fibroadenoma and other noncancerous tumors of the breast.
Questions and answers on "Lumpectomy"
Health resources related to Lumpectomy
- Lumpectomy recovery time
- Ulnar tunnel syndrome post lumpectomy
- Post lumpectomy burning sensation pain
- Breast skin yellow after lumpectomy
- Muscle spasms after lumpectomy
- Post-surgery lumpectomy
- Weight gain and lumpectomy
- Eyeballs burning after a lumpectomy surgery
- Lumpectomy vs excisional biopsy
- Lumpectomy followed by radiation