What is Lobectomy?
It is a type of surgical procedure in which a pathologically affected and non-functioning lobe of an organ is removed. This is a conservative type of surgery in which we try to isolate and remove non functioning lobe without affecting rest of functioning organ. Examples of lobectomy are lung lobectomy, Hepatic lobectomy etc.
Questions and answers on "Lobectomy"
Health resources related to Lobectomy
- Right temporal lobectomy surgery
- Lobectomy thyroid regeneration hashimoto's
- Lobectomy done low tsh t4
- Lobectomy vs pneumonectomy
- Temporal lobectomy surgery
- Lobectomy with sleeve resection
- Will a lobectomy increase fertility
- Lobectomy for autoimmune thyroiditis
- Lump in throat after lobectomy
- Asthmaa after lobectomy