What is Lithotripsy?
Lithotripsy is breaking kidney stone by shock waves.
Questions and answers on "Lithotripsy"
Health resources related to Lithotripsy
- Lithotripsy and ehlers danlos
- Pain in right flank after lithotripsy
- Whwt does a lithotripsy bruise look like
- To much heavy lifting after lithotripsy
- Red splotches on ankles after lithotripsy
- Why place stents prior to lithotripsy
- Lithotripsy didn't work
- Distended abdomen after lithotripsy
- Pain when breathing left side after lithotripsy
- Fingertips numb after lithotripsy