What is Liposuction?
Liposuction is removal of fat cells from the subcutaneous tissue/skin with the help of a surgical cannula, to reduce the excess fat that has accumulated at various sites e.g waist, chin, neck etc.
Questions and answers on "Liposuction"
Health resources related to Liposuction
- Does liposuction help lowering blood sugar
- Post liposuction urine smell
- Pain and hard spots post liposuction
- Liposuction to reduce cancer risk
- Recovery after liposuction abdomen
- Hard distended belly liposuction
- Tummy tuck and liposuction recovery
- Hard abdomen side effect of liposuction
- Liposuction laser jelly belly before after
- Getting pregnant right after liposuction