What is Laparoscopy?
A laparoscopy is when a surgeon looks inside a patients abdomen through a camera using a small incision. Certain surgeries can be done using further small incisions to introduce surgical instruments.
Questions and answers on "Laparoscopy"
Health resources related to Laparoscopy
- After laparoscopy dua to get pregnant
- Pain relief after laparoscopy
- Has anyone gotten pregnant in the first month following a laparoscopy
- Weeping wound after laparoscopy
- Can i do a laparoscopy whilst on depo provera?
- Vaginal bleeding after laparoscopy
- Abdominal laparoscopy exploratory
- Light first period after laparoscopy
- Carbon dioxide pain after laparoscopy
- Dizzy light headed shaky following laparoscopy