What is Laminectomy?
It is a surgical procedure that removes a portion of the vertebral bone called the lamina.
Questions and answers on "Laminectomy"
Health resources related to Laminectomy
- L4-l5 laminectomy and discectomy
- What is a double laminectomy
- I had anterior cervical laminectomy discectomy and fusion kindly suggest
- Lumbar laminectomy surgery
- Complications of lumbar laminectomy
- Dangers of a laminectomy
- Nursing diagnosis for laminectomy
- L3 4 5 laminectomy
- Complications lumbar laminectomy in recovery
- Complications after a laminectomy