What is Kidney transplantation?
Kidney transplantation is a surgery in which a recepient (Patient ) gets kidney from A donor( Healthy). It is needed when patient has failed both kidney. Because a person can work with single kidney, a healthy person can give patient his one kidney after matching.
Questions and answers on "Kidney transplantation"
Health resources related to Kidney transplantation
- Astrocytoma and kidney transplantation
- Kidney transplantation liver enzyme
- Legal formalities in kidney transplantation
- Kidney transplantation cost at cms
- Is kidney transplantation advisable for a patient undergoing dialysis
- Whom to contact for kidney transplantation
- Diabetic after kidney transplantation is fistula flap or plug safer
- What is the cost for kidney transplantation
- Where does kidney transplantation take place for free
- Grief related to kidney transplantation