What is Joint replacement?
Joint replacement is a procedure of orthopedic surgery in which the arthritic or dysfunctional joint surface is replaced with an orthopedic prosthesis. Joint replacement is considered as a treatment when there is severe joint pain or dysfunction is not alleviated by less-invasive therapies.
Questions and answers on "Joint replacement"
Health resources related to Joint replacement
- Premedication for joint replacement
- Joint replacement infected with proteus mirabilis
- Ankle joint replacement surgery
- Big toe joint replacement
- Best joint replacement hospital
- Ascension joint replacement
- Planning for joint replacement of thumb is this possible
- Knuckle joint replacement testimonial
- Hip exercises to avoid joint replacement
- Foot joint replacement surgery