What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a proprietary method of orthodontic treatment which uses a series of clear, removable teeth aligners used as an alternative to traditional metal dental braces.
Questions and answers on "Invisalign"
Health resources related to Invisalign
- Can invisalign cause vertigo
- First day of invisalign
- What can you drink with invisalign
- Invisalign feels like throwing up
- Invisalign light headed
- Unhappy with invisalign results
- What is the cost for invisalign treatment
- Invisalign problems dizziness
- Invisalign stomach problems
- Can i drink alcohol with invisalign