What is Ileostomy?
Ileostomy is creation of an opening in the ileum to the exterior. It is done in cases of distal obstruction, some disease of the distal intestine etc.
Questions and answers on "Ileostomy"
Health resources related to Ileostomy
- What causes ileostomy dizziness and weakness
- Pain after ileostomy
- Ileostomy reversal recovery
- Ileostomy reversal surgery rectum removed
- Ileostomy reversal surgery
- Temp ileostomy
- Weight gain after ileostomy
- Stomach feels strange after ileostomy reversal
- Ileostomy symptoms to be alarmed about
- Post ileostomy reversal diet