What is Hip replacement?
It is the removal of worn out hip joint and replacing with artificial prosthesis.There are mainly two types- hemiarthroplasty and total hip replacement.
Questions and answers on "Hip replacement"
Health resources related to Hip replacement
- Depression after hip replacement surgery
- Need more information on hip replacement
- Hip replacement joint options
- Hip replacement restrictions how long
- Purple color skin after hip replacement surgery
- Marijuana and total hip replacement
- Hip replacement after cortisone shot
- Caltrate for hip replacement
- Nhs hip replacement recovery
- Athletes with total hip replacement