What is Hair transplantation?
Hair transplantation is a surgical technique that moves individual hair follicles from a part of the body called the 'donor site' to bald or balding part of the body known as the 'recipient site'. It is primarily used to treat male pattern baldness. It can also be used to restore eyelashes, eyebrows, beard hair.
Questions and answers on "Hair transplantation"
Health resources related to Hair transplantation
- What is the cost of hair transplantation
- Hair transplantation centre in jammu
- Can i undergo hair transplantation
- Is hair transplantation the solution for heavy hair fall
- Hair transplantation in kumbakonam
- Hair transplantation in hyd
- Swollen eye after hair transplantation taking tylenol need further medication
- Hair loss treatment except hair transplantation
- Angels hair transplantation intirupathi
- Suffering from excessive hair loss need information on hair transplantation