What is Fistulotomy?
A fistulotomy is the surgical opening of a fistulous tract. They can be performed by excision of the tract and surrounding tissue, simple division of the tract, or gradual division and assisted drainage of the tract.
Questions and answers on "Fistulotomy"
Health resources related to Fistulotomy
- How to help a fistulotomy heal
- C section after fistulotomy
- Recovery following fistulotomy
- Instruments used for fistulotomy
- Fistulotomy infertility
- Exercise and recovery from fistulotomy
- Fistulotomy recovery recovery time
- Swimming after fistulotomy
- Infant fistulotomy recovery time
- Exercising after fistulotomy