What is Episiotomy?
Episiotomy is a procedure in which assisted delivery is done after a j shaped incision made on vagina after crowning.
Questions and answers on "Episiotomy"
Health resources related to Episiotomy
- Bleeding old episiotomy scar
- Red skin near vagina after episiotomy
- Painful lump next to episiotomy
- Solcoseryl jelly for episiotomy
- Episiotomy painful lump
- Episiotomy stiches falling off
- String coming out where episiotomy was
- White strings after episiotomy
- Bumps on episiotomy site
- What to do if episiotomy splits open