What is Cystoscopy?
Cystos refers to bladder. Examination of the interior of the urinary bladder using a telescopic lens is called cystoscopy. This is done to diagnose bladder stones, mass in the bladder, infections etc.
Questions and answers on "Cystoscopy"
Health resources related to Cystoscopy
- Female cystoscopy pain
- Does a cystoscopy hurt for women
- Burning after cystoscopy
- Rigid cystoscopy and urethral dilatation
- Urologist want patient cystoscopy
- Cystoscopy and dilatation
- Clotting after cystoscopy
- Holes on penis pains while urinating should go for cystoscopy
- Cystoscopy bladder washing
- Done cystoscopy now bladder oain and burning have herpes