What is Colposcopy?
A colposcopy is a special way of looking at the cervix. It uses a light and a low-powered microscope to make the cervix appear much larger. This helps your health care provider find and then biopsy abnormal areas in your cervix.
Questions and answers on "Colposcopy"
Health resources related to Colposcopy
- Cause of itching after colposcopy
- Drink alcohol after colposcopy
- Belly button ache post colposcopy
- Post colposcopy care
- Consistant dull throbing pain after colposcopy
- Procedure for colposcopy and biopsy
- Foul-smelling discharge after colposcopy
- Will nyastatin help heal vaginal sores caused after a colposcopy
- Colposcopy biopsy after hysterectomy
- Bleeding when pooping after colposcopy