What is Colectomy?
Colectomy is a surgical procedure to remove all or part of your colon. Your colon, also called your large intestine, is a long tube-like organ at the end of your digestive system. Colectomy may be necessary to treat or prevent diseases and conditions that affect your colon.
Questions and answers on "Colectomy"
Health resources related to Colectomy
- Partial colectomy
- Long term effects of colectomy
- Suggest vitamins to be taken after a total colectomy
- Diet after colectomy surgery
- Pain six months after colectomy
- Testicle after partial colectomy
- Total colectomy with j pouch
- Corpus colectomy
- Returning to sport after partial colectomy
- Abnormal weight gain after colectomy