What is Cloning?
Clones are organisms that are exact genetic copies. Every single bit of their DNA is identical. Clones can happen naturally—identical twins are just one of many examples. Or they can be made in the lab. Below, find out how natural identical twins are similar to and different from clones made through modern cloning technologies.
Questions and answers on "Cloning"
Health resources related to Cloning
- Hans driesch cloning
- Cloning of humans for organ transplant
- Articles on human cloning
- Human cloning for medical purposes
- Process of reproductive cloning
- Examples of cloning vectors
- Cloning vectors and expression vectors
- Disadvantages of reproductive cloning
- Strataclone pcr cloning kit
- Cloning of human cells