What is Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy is a surgical procedure for removal of gall bladder. It can be done through big incision or laproscopy.
Questions and answers on "Cholecystectomy"
Health resources related to Cholecystectomy
- Steathorrea post cholecystectomy
- Extreme exhaustion after cholecystectomy
- Diet of patient post cholecystectomy
- Can a post cholecystectomy patient get pregnant
- Cholecystectomy advice
- Post op cholecystectomy
- Reflux oesphagitis lap cholecystectomy
- Temperature of 100.3 after cholecystectomy
- Cholecystectomy and dumping syndrome
- Nursing caring during cholecystectomy