What is Chest tube?
A chest tube is a hollow, flexible tube in the chest. It acts like a drain. Chest tubes drain blood, fluid, or air from around your lungs.
Questions and answers on "Chest tube"
Health resources related to Chest tube
- Chest tube removal procedure
- Tpa for chest tube
- Reasons for chest tube insertion
- Tpa for clogged chest tube
- Chest tube for pneumothorax
- Chest tube for pleural effusion
- Dressing after chest tube removal
- afraid of getting a chest tube done guidance
- Pigtail chest tube removal
- Chest tube for collapsed lung