What is Capsule endoscopy?
IT is a way to record images of digestive tract for use in medicine.the capsule is the size and shape of a pill and contains a tiny camera.after a patient swallow the capsule,it takes pictures of the inside of the gi tract.
Questions and answers on "Capsule endoscopy"
Health resources related to Capsule endoscopy
- How much can i eat after a capsule endoscopy
- Capsule endoscopy in chennai
- Capsule endoscopy sussex
- Capsule endoscopy or regular colonoscopy - which is better
- Post capsule endoscopy care
- Pill capsule endoscopy
- Gi capsule endoscopy
- Cost of capsule endoscopy
- Wireless capsule endoscopy procedure
- Will they know if im pregnant whilst having an capsule endoscopy