What is Caesarean section?
Caesarian section is a assisted surgery done for removing the term or fetus , in some cases even the dead fetus From the uterus, The cause is due to the abnormal condition of the mother like previous history of casearian section 2. Large size of the baby . 3. Abnormal position of the uterus 4. The birthcanal is too small 5, Mother has a hypertension 6. The baby is dead or macerated
Questions and answers on "Caesarean section"
Health resources related to Caesarean section
- Caesarean section bruised legs
- Caesarean section and electric slimming belts
- Caesarean section nursing care plan
- Stitch sinus caesarean section
- Haematuria after caesarean section
- Caesarean section meniere's
- Caesarean section by laser
- Ncp in caesarean section
- Uterine involution following caesarean section
- Heartburn caesarean section