What is Bronchoscopy?
It is a procedure done for various indications........most common is removal of foreign body from ur trachea (throat).........there r different types : flexible and rigid......used for different purposes.......
Questions and answers on "Bronchoscopy"
Health resources related to Bronchoscopy
- Why would i have to get a bronchoscopy
- Can you be awake during bronchoscopy
- Bronchoscopy of the lungs
- Bronchoscopy biopsy results
- Rigid bronchoscopy versus flexible bronchoscopy
- My child felt sick after a bronchoscopy
- Flexible bronchoscopy procedure cpt
- 40mg clexane bronchoscopy
- Difference between bronchoscopy and endoscopy
- Bronchoscopy procedure surgery