What is Breast reduction?
Breast reduction also known as reduction mammoplasty, is an operation to reduce the weight and volume of the breasts. During the procedure, fat, glandular tissue and skin are removed from the breasts, which are then reshaped and the nipples re positioned.
Questions and answers on "Breast reduction"
Health resources related to Breast reduction
- Ayurveda treatments for breast reduction
- Breast reduction recovery time
- Types of breast reduction surgeries
- What will the sunbed do to my breast reduction scars
- Lumpectomy and breast reduction
- Yellow green discharge after breast reduction
- I had a breast reduction surgury kindly advice me
- Breast feeding after breast reduction
- 3 weeks after breast reduction
- Surgical bra after breast reduction