What is Bowel surgery?
Removal of part of the intestine. This includes the large and small intestine. This resection is called a colectomy.
Questions and answers on "Bowel surgery"
Health resources related to Bowel surgery
- Twisted bowel surgery recovery
- Perforated bowel surgery recovery
- Recovery after small bowel surgery
- Gagging after bowel surgery
- Recovering from bowel surgery
- Jaundice after bowel surgery
- After effects of bowel surgery
- Bowel surgery black diarhea
- What happens after bowel surgery
- Flying after bowel surgery
Recent questions on Bowel surgery
Related Lab Tests