What is Bowel resection?
A bowel resection is a surgical procedure in which a part of the large or small intestine is removed. It may be performed due to cancer, necrosis, enteritis, diverticular disease, or a block in the intestine due to scar tissue.
Questions and answers on "Bowel resection"
Health resources related to Bowel resection
- Constipation after bowel resection
- Bowel movements after bowel resection
- Small bowel resection side effects
- Jaundice after bowel resection
- Bowel resection crohn s disease
- Rancid smelling gas after bowel resection
- Emergency bowel resection signs symptoms
- Small bowel resection with anastomosis
- What to expect after a bowel resection
- Excessive flatus after small bowel resection