What is Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty is the plastic surgery operation for correcting defects, deformities, and disfigurations of the eyelids and for aesthetically modifying the eye region of the face. With the excision and the removal, or the repositioning (or both) of excess tissues, such as skin and adipocyte fat, and the reinforcement of the corresponding muscle and tendon tissues, the blepharoplasty procedure resolves functional and cosmetic problems of the periorbita, which is the area from the eyebrow to the upper portion of the cheek.
Questions and answers on "Blepharoplasty"
Health resources related to Blepharoplasty
- Scar lumps blepharoplasty
- Blepharoplasty now pregnant
- Lower eyelid blepharoplasty
- Blepharoplasty scar tissue lump
- Lower lid blepharoplasty diagnosis
- Car sicknesss after blepharoplasty
- Upper blepharoplasty recovery
- Blepharoplasty before and after timeline
- Blepharoplasty and conjunctavitid
- What to expect after blepharoplasty