What is Arthroscopy?
A type of endoscope that is inserted into the joint by orthopaedic surgeon through a small incision.It is a minimally invasive surgical procedure in which an examination and sometimes treatment of damage of the interior of a joint is performed using an arthroscope.The joint does not have to be opened up fully,procedures are performed in addition to examining the joint with the arthroscope etc.
Questions and answers on "Arthroscopy"
Health resources related to Arthroscopy
- Pimples after arthroscopy
- Symptoms of infection after knee arthroscopy
- Exercises after shoulder arthroscopy
- Wee alot after arthroscopy
- Radio frequency ablation arthroscopy
- Left knee arthroscopy with partial medial meniscectomy
- Instrument used in arthroscopy
- Knee arthroscopy itch
- Swelling after arthroscopy knee
- Need explanation on the knee arthroscopy reports