What is Appendectomy?
Removal of appendix is called appendectomy. An appendix is infected and inflamed causing great pain in abdomen. Appendix is attached to cecum of large intestine. Appendix is a non-functional organ. It is ligated at the end and separated from cecum and taken out.
Questions and answers on "Appendectomy"
Health resources related to Appendectomy
- My 5 years old sons penis hurts after appendectomy surgery
- Penis numb appendectomy
- Why am i unable to have food after appendectomy
- Air travel after appendectomy
- Weighing more after appendectomy
- Discharge palnning for appendectomy
- Recovery time after laparoscopic appendectomy
- Excess weight gain after appendectomy
- Is heat or ice better after an appendectomy
- Rumbling in stomach after appendectomy