What is Amniocentesis?
Amniocentesis (also referred to as amniotic fluid test or AFT) is a medical procedure used in prenatal diagnosis of chromosomal abnormalities and fetal infections,and also used for sex determination.
Questions and answers on "Amniocentesis"
Health resources related to Amniocentesis
- Amniocentesis for this pregnancy prenatal testing
- Reschedule amniocentesis suffering from cold
- Can you test for amniocentesis in werners syndrome '
- Cvs or amniocentesis
- Marijuana amniocentesis
- Amniocentesis dwarfism
- Should i have amniocentesis
- When can i go to swimming after an amniocentesis
- Amniocentesis test can climb stairs after
- How accurate is amniocentesis test