What is Adenoidectomy?
Adenoidectomy means surgical removal of the adenoids, earlier it was routinely performed along with tonsillectomy. However it is now done if there is impairment of breathing, chronic infections or recurrent pain in ears.
Questions and answers on "Adenoidectomy"
Health resources related to Adenoidectomy
- Adenoidectomy recovery adults
- Foul breath after adenoidectomy
- Adenoidectomy recovery in toddlers
- Adenoidectomy in adults recovery time
- Adenoidectomy and grommet insertion
- Adenoidectomy voice changer singer
- Tongue numb adenoidectomy tonsillectomy
- Negative effects of adenoidectomy
- Foods to eat after adenoidectomy surgery
- Excessive mucus after adenoidectomy