What is Poison oak?
This is the one type of skin inflammation that results from contact with the poison oak plant. By this plant produced a chemical ,which is cause an immune reaction, producing redness, itching, and blistering of the skin.
Questions and answers on "Poison oak"
Health resources related to Poison oak
- Poison oak treatment on penis
- Poison oak rash on penis
- Poison oak vs poison ivy
- What does poison oak rash look like
- Spreading red welt rash related to poison oak
- Poison ivy vs poison oak
- Poison oak to staph infection
- Poison oak rash image
- Can i take proctosol hc for poison oak ?
- I am suffering from poison oak, can i take diprolene?