What is Plasmodium?
Plasmodium is a metazoa which causes malaria in humans. The definitive host is human and intermediate host is mosquito. Four species of Plasmodium affects humans- Plasmodium falciparum, P vivax, P ovale and P malariae. Out of these P falciparum can affect the brain and produce cerebral malaria.
Questions and answers on "Plasmodium"
Health resources related to Plasmodium
- Plasmodium falciparum morphology
- Plasmodium cynomolgi in humans
- Life cycle of plasmodium falciparum
- Morphology of plasmodium vivax
- Plasmodium characteristic
- Types of plasmodium
- Physical characteristics of plasmodium falciparum
- Plasmodium effects on human health
- Plasmodium malariae characteristics
- Plasmodium falciparum biology