What is Pericardium?
It is the lining that surrounds the heart. It has 2 layers with fluid in between called Pericardial fluid. It can get inflamed causing chest pain and is called pericarditis.
Questions and answers on "Pericardium"
Health resources related to Pericardium
- Heart and pericardium are grossly unremarkable mean
- What is a visceral pericardium
- Surgery to remove pericardium
- Recovery from pericardium surgery
- Pericardium removal risks
- What happens if the pericardium tears
- What is the function of pericardium
- Smokeless tobacco use and pericardium
- Does pericardium become very weak with age
- Pericardium tearing