What is Patella?
The large sesamoid bone, in the combined tendon of the quadriceps femoris, covering the anterior surface of the knee.
Questions and answers on "Patella"
Health resources related to Patella
- Patella bursitis of the knee
- Taping knee for patella femoral syndrome
- Patella tracking disorder symptoms
- Patella tendon acl repair
- Bilateral chondromalacia patella
- Exercise for malaligned patella
- Central patella knee cap lesion
- Grade ii chondromalacia patella
- Recovery after patella surgery
- Broken patella recovery