What is Passive smoking?
Passive smoking is the inhalation of smoke, called second-hand smoke (SHS), or environmental tobacco smoke (ETS), by persons other than the intended "active" smoker. It occurs when tobacco smoke permeates any environment, causing its inhalation by people within that environment.
Questions and answers on "Passive smoking"
Health resources related to Passive smoking
- Passive smoking is bad quotes
- Is passive smoking weed bad for you
- Side effects of passive smoking marijuana
- Can passive smoking affect an athlete s cardiovascular fitness
- Can passive smoking cause long term respiratory problems
- What are the hazards of passive smoking
- Is inhaling nicotine smell a form of passive smoking
- Passive smoking dogs marijuana
- Passive smoking swollen toncils
- Is passive smoking harmful when suffering from asthma