What is Nostril?
A nostril is simply an opening at either end of the nasal cavity. They allow air to move through the nasal cavity, in either direction, during breathing.
Questions and answers on "Nostril"
Health resources related to Nostril
- Sore feeling in left nostril
- Nostril inflamed skin tag
- Side of nostril skin cracking
- Slight pain in nostril and stuffy ears
- Nostril callous
- Bump in nostril for weeks
- Sore inside nostril that wont heal dermatology
- Circular bump in nostril
- Nose bleed in rt nostril
- Right nostril and right ear blocked and pain