What is Norepinephrine?
Norepinephrine is a hormone and neurotransmitter, medically used in those with severe hypotension and used to treat the patient with septic shock and neurogenic shock .
Questions and answers on "Norepinephrine"
Health resources related to Norepinephrine
- Natural ways to raise norepinephrine
- Serotonin and norepinephrine
- Norepinephrine in sepsis
- Excess norepinephrine symptoms
- Foods that increase norepinephrine
- Drugs that affect norepinephrine
- Norepinephrine vs acetylcholine
- Neurons that release norepinephrine
- High levels of norepinephrine
- Norepinephrine and blood pressure regulation