What is Nerve root?
One of two bundles of nerve fibers (posterior and anterior roots) emerging from the spinal cord that join to form a single segmental (mixed) spinal nerve; some cranial nerves are similarly formed by the union of two roots, in particular the trigeminal nerve.
Questions and answers on "Nerve root"
Health resources related to Nerve root
- L4 nerve root path
- C5 6 foraminal protrusionimpinging exiting left nerve root
- Nerve root pinch and tendinitis
- What does s1 nerve root effect
- What is nerve root impingement
- Nerve root canal stenosis
- Ultrasound for nerve root desensitization
- Impinged nerve root
- L3 nerve root
- Nerve root block complications