What is Nasopharynx?
Nasopharynx is the upper part of pharynx, connecting with the nasal cavity above the soft palate.
Questions and answers on "Nasopharynx"
Health resources related to Nasopharynx
- What does posterior nasopharynx maxillary left orbit mean
- Sore and swollen nasopharynx
- Mr skull base and or nasopharynx with contrast
- Nasopharynx lymph nodes
- Nasopharynx mass kimura disease
- Foul smelling plaques nasopharynx
- Feels like there is something stuck in my nasopharynx
- Food caught in the nasopharynx in baby
- Nasopharynx is sore when i eat
- Itchy nasopharynx bad taste