What is Muscle relaxant?
A drug with the capacity to reduce muscle tone; may be either a peripherally acting muscle relaxant such as curare and act to produce blockade at the neuromuscular junction (and thus useful in surgery), or act as a centrally acting muscle relaxant exerting its effects within the brain and spinal cord to diminish muscle tone (and thus useful in muscle spasm or spasticity).It is a powerful drug used in cases like Temporomandibular disorder, Low back pain , Neck pain, fibromyalgia.Muscle relaxant has side effects which includes Heart faliure, and Paralysis.The common side effects include dizziness, headache, nausea, nervousness and drowsiness.
Questions and answers on "Muscle relaxant"
Health resources related to Muscle relaxant
- Diazepam as a muscle relaxant
- Antidote for non depolarizing muscle relaxant
- Muscle relaxant drugs over the counter
- Libotryp muscle relaxant
- Muscle relaxant cream
- Muscle relaxant over the counter
- Can i take voveran sr as a muscle relaxant
- Methocarbamol muscle relaxant
- Liquid muscle relaxant
- Natural muscle relaxant tea