What is Mucous membrane?
A mucous membrane is a moist layer of epithelial tissue that comes into contact with air.The mucous membranes are located at several places which are contiguous with the skin. They are the mouth, nostrils, eyelids, lips, the anus and the ears.
Questions and answers on "Mucous membrane"
Health resources related to Mucous membrane
- Ocular mucous membrane pemphigoid
- Mucous membrane inflammation on genitals
- Bleeding from the mucous membrane
- Inflammation vaginal mucous membrane
- Kenalog injection effects to the mucous membrane
- Mucous membrane stitches itching
- Mucous membrane around stools in children
- Mucous membrane mouth peeling
- Itch around mucous membrane of labia minora
- Supplements to strengthen the mucous membrane