What is Mediterranean diet?
The principal aspects of this diet include proportionally high consumption of olive oil, legumes, unrefined cereals, fruits, and vegetables, moderate to high consumption of fish, moderate consumption of dairy products (mostly as cheese and yogurt), moderate wine consumption, and low consumption of meat and meat products.
Questions and answers on "Mediterranean diet"
Health resources related to Mediterranean diet
- Ada mediterranean diet
- Selenium in a mediterranean diet
- What is mediterranean diet
- Mediterranean diet chronic pancreatitis
- Abdominal fat the mediterranean diet
- Mediterranean diet meal plan
- What is the mediterranean diet
- Is the mediterranean diet good for hypothyroidism
- What is a mediterranean diet
- Foods on mediterranean diet