What is Medial meniscus?
The medial meniscus is a fibrocartilage semicircular band that spans the knee joint medially, located between the medial condyle of the femur and the medial condyle of the tibia. The medial meniscus separates the tibia and femur to decrease the contact area between the bones, and serves as a shock absorber reducing the peak contact force experienced. It also reduces friction between the two bones.
Questions and answers on "Medial meniscus"
Health resources related to Medial meniscus
- Acupuncture and medial meniscus tear
- Medial meniscus generation by ayurveda
- Focal radial tear medial meniscus
- Grade 1 damage signal in medial meniscus
- Medial meniscus tear treatment in ayurveda
- Medial meniscus tear treatment
- Ayurvedic treat of medial meniscus tear
- Medial meniscus rehab exercises
- Fraying of medial meniscus
- Posterior medial meniscus