What is Mast cell?
A connective tissue cell that contains coarse, basophilic, metachromatic secretory granules that contain, among other pharmacologic agents, heparin, histamine, and eosinophilic chemotactic factor. These cells are involved in immediate hypersensitivity reactions and play a role in the regulation of the composition of ground substance.
Questions and answers on "Mast cell"
Health resources related to Mast cell
- Dehydration mast cell stability
- Alaway mast cell stabilizer
- Mast cell activation syndrome disorder
- Treatment and cure for mast cell disorders
- Mast cell syndrome
- Which is the best treatment for mast cell tumor
- Symptoms of mast cell disorders
- Mast cell disorders causes
- Diagnosis of mast cell disorders
- Mast cell disorder smoking